Knekted (CURRENCY:KNT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 11th. Knekted has a market capitalization of $40,155.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Knekted was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Knekted token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. Over the last week, Knekted has traded 12% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011444 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.10 or 0.00229491 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.72 or 0.01504329 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000915 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00031170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.28 or 0.00128865 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Knekted’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for Knekted is knekted.net. The Reddit community for Knekted is /r/KNTBlockchain. Knekted’s official Twitter account is @KNTBlockchain.
Buying and Selling Knekted
Knekted can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, LATOKEN and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Knekted directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Knekted should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Knekted using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Knekted Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Knekted and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.