Phore (CURRENCY:PHR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 11th. In the last week, Phore has traded up 6.1% against the dollar. One Phore coin can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001247 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and Nanex. Phore has a total market capitalization of $2.09 million and approximately $66,323.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014974 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
Phore Coin Profile
Phore (CRYPTO:PHR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Phore’s total supply is 19,116,754 coins. The Reddit community for Phore is /r/PhoreProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Phore is medium.com/@phoreblockchain. Phore’s official website is phore.io. Phore’s official Twitter account is @phorecrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Phore Coin Trading
Phore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Nanex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.