Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 11th. During the last seven days, Polymath has traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Polymath token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0269 or 0.00000307 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin, UEX and Huobi. Polymath has a total market capitalization of $11.94 million and $3.29 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.06 or 0.00707475 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00011097 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001279 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012310 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001196 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000520 BTC.
Polymath (CRYPTO:POLY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 443,324,000 tokens. The official website for Polymath is www.polymath.network. The Reddit community for Polymath is /r/polymathnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polybitco. Polymath’s official message board is blog.polymath.network.
Polymath Token Trading
Polymath can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, DDEX, Koinex, Bittrex, Bitbns, Binance, Ethfinex, UEX, Kucoin, Upbit, LATOKEN, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Huobi and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polymath should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polymath using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.