PRiVCY (CURRENCY:PRIV) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 11th. One PRiVCY coin can now be bought for $0.0034 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and BiteBTC. During the last week, PRiVCY has traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar. PRiVCY has a total market cap of $55,756.00 and approximately $38.00 worth of PRiVCY was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- MB8 Coin (MB8) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- NewYork Exchange (NYE) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00039637 BTC.
- Bitcoin Rhodium (XRC) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00056656 BTC.
- Bitdepositary (BDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- x42 Protocol (X42) traded down 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Impleum (IMPL) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000036 BTC.
PRiVCY is a coin. PRiVCY’s total supply is 22,175,970 coins and its circulating supply is 16,508,939 coins. PRiVCY’s official website is privcy.io. PRiVCY’s official Twitter account is @PRiVCY_COIN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for PRiVCY is /r/PRiVCY and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
PRiVCY Coin Trading
PRiVCY can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRiVCY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PRiVCY should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PRiVCY using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PRiVCY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRiVCY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.