Sentinel (CURRENCY:SENT) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 11th. Sentinel has a total market capitalization of $2.30 million and approximately $42,930.00 worth of Sentinel was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Sentinel has traded down 15.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Sentinel token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Sentinel is a token. Its genesis date was October 3rd, 2017. Sentinel’s total supply is 1,999,970,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,999,969,999 tokens. Sentinel’s official Twitter account is @SentinelGroupio. Sentinel’s official website is sentinel.co.
Sentinel Token Trading
Sentinel can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentinel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sentinel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.