TagCoin (CURRENCY:TAG) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 11th. During the last week, TagCoin has traded 3.1% lower against the dollar. One TagCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0217 or 0.00000248 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. TagCoin has a total market capitalization of $139,871.00 and $10.00 worth of TagCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00049374 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00088693 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001256 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.49 or 0.00073947 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,758.99 or 0.99799252 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001545 BTC.
TagCoin (CRYPTO:TAG) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 27th, 2013. TagCoin’s total supply is 6,433,866 coins. TagCoin’s official Twitter account is @TagCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TagCoin is tagcoin.org.
Buying and Selling TagCoin
TagCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TagCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TagCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TagCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TagCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TagCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.