ZMINE (CURRENCY:ZMN) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 11th. During the last week, ZMINE has traded 9.3% lower against the dollar. ZMINE has a total market capitalization of $301,426.00 and $246.00 worth of ZMINE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZMINE token can now be purchased for $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, BX Thailand and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008164 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.23 or 0.00070997 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $33.92 or 0.00385886 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011400 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00012424 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003479 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008233 BTC.
ZMN is a token. Its genesis date was January 19th, 2018. ZMINE’s total supply is 236,580,282 tokens and its circulating supply is 163,535,523 tokens. The official website for ZMINE is zmine.com. ZMINE’s official message board is medium.com/zmineofficial. ZMINE’s official Twitter account is @zmineofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZMINE
ZMINE can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Trade Satoshi and BX Thailand. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZMINE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZMINE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZMINE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZMINE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZMINE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.