ZumCoin (CURRENCY:ZUM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 11th. One ZumCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0023 or 0.00000026 BTC on exchanges. ZumCoin has a market capitalization of $2.28 million and $193.00 worth of ZumCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ZumCoin has traded down 13.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 1,578.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
ZumCoin Coin Profile
ZumCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 11th, 2019. ZumCoin’s total supply is 988,819,491 coins. The official website for ZumCoin is zumcoin.org. The Reddit community for ZumCoin is /r/bitcoin2network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZumCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ZumCoin Coin Trading
ZumCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZumCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZumCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZumCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZumCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZumCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.