Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 17th. Quantstamp has a market capitalization of $7.15 million and $275,772.00 worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantstamp token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0116 or 0.00000135 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Huobi, Binance and GOPAX. In the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded up 4.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003091 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011740 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.37 or 0.00237197 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $124.17 or 0.01446117 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00000845 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00034123 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.25 or 0.00142683 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Quantstamp launched on October 1st, 2017. Quantstamp’s total supply is 976,442,388 tokens and its circulating supply is 617,314,171 tokens. The Reddit community for Quantstamp is /r/Quantstamp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quantstamp’s official website is quantstamp.com. Quantstamp’s official Twitter account is @Quantstamp and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Huobi, IDEX, DDEX, Kucoin, Binance and GOPAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantstamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantstamp should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantstamp using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.