Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 18th. One Augur token can now be purchased for approximately $11.10 or 0.00130848 BTC on exchanges including Cobinhood, HitBTC, Bitbns and Poloniex. Augur has a total market cap of $122.07 million and $8.71 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Augur has traded 6.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003069 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011860 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.39 or 0.00228609 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $121.00 or 0.01426724 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00033688 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.71 or 0.00138103 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000086 BTC.
Augur Token Profile
Augur launched on November 17th, 2014. Augur’s total supply is 11,000,000 tokens. Augur’s official Twitter account is @AugurProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Augur’s official website is www.augur.net. The Reddit community for Augur is /r/augur and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Poloniex, Gatecoin, Cobinhood, Kraken, Mercatox, CoinTiger, Gate.io, Zebpay, HitBTC, ABCC, Bithumb, AirSwap, Ethfinex, Koinex, ChaoEX, Livecoin, Liqui, IDEX, Bitsane, Cryptopia, Crex24, DragonEX, GOPAX, LATOKEN, Bitbns, BitBay, Bittrex, Binance and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.