Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 18th. During the last seven days, Genesis Vision has traded up 3.1% against the US dollar. Genesis Vision has a market capitalization of $5.15 million and $567,121.00 worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Genesis Vision token can now be bought for about $1.16 or 0.00013596 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Ovis, Hotbit, Binance and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003053 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011853 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.98 or 0.00233614 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.90 or 0.01436836 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00033664 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.82 or 0.00138174 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000086 BTC.
Genesis Vision Token Profile
Genesis Vision’s launch date was September 2nd, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,426,883 tokens. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Genesis Vision is genesis.vision.
Buying and Selling Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Ovis, HitBTC, IDEX, Binance and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genesis Vision should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.