Invictus Hyperion Fund (CURRENCY:IHF) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 18th. Over the last seven days, Invictus Hyperion Fund has traded up 1.5% against the dollar. One Invictus Hyperion Fund token can currently be bought for $0.0361 or 0.00000435 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Invictus Hyperion Fund has a market cap of $4.31 million and $70.00 worth of Invictus Hyperion Fund was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003047 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012240 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.95 or 0.00229129 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $116.15 or 0.01404189 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000813 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00033748 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.31 or 0.00136736 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000088 BTC.
About Invictus Hyperion Fund
Invictus Hyperion Fund’s total supply is 122,852,180 tokens and its circulating supply is 119,360,288 tokens. Invictus Hyperion Fund’s official Twitter account is @ic_invictus. The Reddit community for Invictus Hyperion Fund is /r/invictuscapital and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Invictus Hyperion Fund is invictuscapital.com/hyperion.
Buying and Selling Invictus Hyperion Fund
Invictus Hyperion Fund can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invictus Hyperion Fund directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Invictus Hyperion Fund should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Invictus Hyperion Fund using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.