Fusion (CURRENCY:FSN) traded up 15.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 19th. In the last week, Fusion has traded up 253.7% against the dollar. One Fusion token can now be bought for $1.27 or 0.00015569 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Cobinhood, Bibox and Liquid. Fusion has a total market capitalization of $45.02 million and approximately $7.57 million worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,038.64 or 0.98034661 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00018353 BTC.
Fusion (FSN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 20th, 2018. Fusion’s total supply is 57,344,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 35,314,807 tokens. Fusion’s official Twitter account is @FusionFSN and its Facebook page is accessible here. Fusion’s official message board is medium.com/@fusionprotocol. The official website for Fusion is fusion.org. The Reddit community for Fusion is /r/FusionFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Fusion
Fusion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, IDEX, Hotbit, Liquid, Ethfinex and Cobinhood. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fusion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fusion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.