The Voyager Token (CURRENCY:VGX) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 27th. In the last seven days, The Voyager Token has traded down 4.7% against the US dollar. The Voyager Token has a total market cap of $3.94 million and approximately $2.13 million worth of The Voyager Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One The Voyager Token token can now be purchased for $0.0403 or 0.00000463 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Radar Relay.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002996 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013335 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00213407 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $108.41 or 0.01435786 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000785 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00029522 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00125681 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
The Voyager Token Profile
The Voyager Token launched on June 28th, 2017. The Voyager Token’s total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,621,898 tokens. The official website for The Voyager Token is www.investvoyager.com. The Voyager Token’s official Twitter account is @investvoyager and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for The Voyager Token is /r/Invest_Voyager/.
Buying and Selling The Voyager Token
The Voyager Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, HitBTC, IDEX, AirSwap, Kyber Network, Bithumb, CoinExchange, Cobinhood, Livecoin and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Voyager Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire The Voyager Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy The Voyager Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for The Voyager Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Voyager Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.