On.Live (CURRENCY:ONL) traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 30th. One On.Live token can currently be purchased for about $0.0114 or 0.00000152 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Ethfinex. On.Live has a market capitalization of $247,569.00 and approximately $444.00 worth of On.Live was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, On.Live has traded up 5.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00036917 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $536.04 or 0.07088149 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (SAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013279 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00019471 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0747 or 0.00000988 BTC.
On.Live is a token. It launched on January 22nd, 2018. On.Live’s total supply is 59,725,382 tokens and its circulating supply is 21,622,215 tokens. On.Live’s official Twitter account is @on_live. The Reddit community for On.Live is /r/onlivetv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for On.Live is on.live.
Buying and Selling On.Live
On.Live can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as On.Live directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade On.Live should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy On.Live using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for On.Live Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for On.Live and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.