Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be bought for $6.13 or 0.00084055 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, QuadrigaCX, BitMarket and Huobi. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded 2% lower against the dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a market capitalization of $107.32 million and approximately $11.14 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.51 or 0.00377295 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.44 or 0.00074646 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003405 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00001295 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0878 or 0.00001204 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
BTG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Gold is bitcoingold.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Gold’s official message board is forum.bitcoingold.org.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Exrates, Exmo, OKEx, Altcoin Trader, Huobi, Zebpay, Negocie Coins, Coinnest, C2CX, Binance, CEX.IO, Bitfinex, QuadrigaCX, Ovis, Gate.io, Bleutrade, Bitinka, BitMarket, Korbit, Upbit, Kucoin, Instant Bitex, Vebitcoin, SouthXchange, DSX, Graviex, Koineks, Crex24, Bitlish, Bittrex, Bit-Z, Sistemkoin, HitBTC, BitBay, BitFlip, YoBit, Braziliex, Bitsane, TDAX, Coinone, Indodax and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.