Genaro Network (CURRENCY:GNX) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. One Genaro Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.0071 or 0.00000097 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, BigONE, Gate.io and CoinMex. Over the last seven days, Genaro Network has traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar. Genaro Network has a total market capitalization of $1.82 million and approximately $154,092.00 worth of Genaro Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00040403 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $565.29 or 0.07743962 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002056 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00020648 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00021749 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00001082 BTC.
Genaro Network Profile
Genaro Network (CRYPTO:GNX) is a token. It launched on September 28th, 2017. Genaro Network’s total supply is 650,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 255,882,472 tokens. The official website for Genaro Network is genaro.network. Genaro Network’s official Twitter account is @GenaroNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Genaro Network is /r/GenaroNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Genaro Network is medium.com/genaro-network.
Genaro Network Token Trading
Genaro Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CoinMex, OKEx, DigiFinex, BigONE, Huobi, Bibox, Gate.io and Allcoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genaro Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genaro Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Genaro Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genaro Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genaro Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.