Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 1st. Mithril has a total market cap of $6.50 million and $474,502.00 worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Mithril has traded down 3.2% against the dollar. One Mithril token can now be bought for approximately $0.0091 or 0.00000123 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex, OKEx, ZB.COM and Ethfinex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008461 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00010224 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000696 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002649 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001802 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000449 BTC.
Mithril (MITH) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 12th, 2018. Mithril’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 710,831,279 tokens. The Reddit community for Mithril is /r/MithrilToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mithril’s official Twitter account is @MithrilToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mithril’s official website is mith.io. Mithril’s official message board is medium.com/mithriltoken.
Mithril Token Trading
Mithril can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, HitBTC, DigiFinex, LBank, OKEx, Bithumb, ZB.COM, Ethfinex, CoinExchange, FCoin and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mithril should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mithril using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.