OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 2nd. OmiseGO has a total market capitalization of $103.38 million and approximately $47.09 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OmiseGO token can now be purchased for $0.74 or 0.00010111 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, Coinsuper, Braziliex and Kyber Network. Over the last seven days, OmiseGO has traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00008417 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002637 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001792 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000457 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000047 BTC.
OmiseGO Token Profile
OMG uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 23rd, 2017. OmiseGO’s total supply is 140,245,398 tokens. The official website for OmiseGO is omg.omise.co. OmiseGO’s official Twitter account is @omise_go. The Reddit community for OmiseGO is /r/omise_go and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling OmiseGO
OmiseGO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, Bithumb, AirSwap, Neraex, Independent Reserve, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDCM, IDAX, Livecoin, TOPBTC, Huobi, Bitbns, BX Thailand, B2BX, ABCC, BitBay, Kucoin, Kyber Network, OKEx, Tidex, OTCBTC, Bittrex, CoinEx, ZB.COM, GOPAX, IDEX, Iquant, Radar Relay, Coinrail, Vebitcoin, Hotbit, CoinTiger, COSS, Exmo, CoinExchange, Mercatox, Bit-Z, Coinone, Ovis, BitMart, Poloniex, Ethfinex, Coinnest, FCoin, Cryptopia, Koinex, Zebpay, DDEX, ChaoEX, Cobinhood, Braziliex, Upbit, Bancor Network, Fatbtc, Gate.io, C2CX, Tokenomy, Crex24, BitForex, Binance, HitBTC, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, CoinBene, DragonEX, BigONE, Coinsuper, Liqui and TDAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OmiseGO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OmiseGO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.