AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 4th. During the last seven days, AppCoins has traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar. One AppCoins token can currently be bought for $0.0291 or 0.00000389 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, BiteBTC, Huobi and Binance. AppCoins has a total market capitalization of $2.91 million and approximately $78,498.00 worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00208351 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $96.07 or 0.01284209 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00027802 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119754 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
AppCoins launched on November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AppCoins’ official website is appcoins.io.
AppCoins Token Trading
AppCoins can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, Huobi, IDEX and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AppCoins should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AppCoins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.