Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 4th. In the last week, Bancor has traded up 2.9% against the dollar. One Bancor token can now be bought for $0.27 or 0.00003611 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, HitBTC, OKEx and COSS. Bancor has a total market capitalization of $16.94 million and approximately $11.86 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00208245 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $97.41 or 0.01305107 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00028002 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119964 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Bancor was first traded on February 13th, 2017. Bancor’s total supply is 67,863,913 tokens and its circulating supply is 62,830,427 tokens. Bancor’s official message board is blog.bancor.network. Bancor’s official website is bancor.network. Bancor’s official Twitter account is @bancor and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bancor is /r/Bancor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Liqui, ABCC, HitBTC, Kyber Network, LATOKEN, Bittrex, Tidex, Upbit, Bancor Network, Gate.io, Binance, Ethfinex and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bancor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bancor should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bancor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.