Bitcoin Interest (CURRENCY:BCI) traded 20.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One Bitcoin Interest coin can currently be purchased for $0.0327 or 0.00000451 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Exrates, Bitfinex and HitBTC. Bitcoin Interest has a total market cap of $599,676.00 and $2,389.00 worth of Bitcoin Interest was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Interest has traded up 21.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.06 or 0.00372845 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.87 or 0.00080880 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00069743 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003367 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00001121 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0634 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00001219 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Interest Profile
Bitcoin Interest (CRYPTO:BCI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 19th, 2017. Bitcoin Interest’s total supply is 18,326,892 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Interest is bitcoininterest.io. Bitcoin Interest’s official Twitter account is @btcinterest.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Interest
Bitcoin Interest can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, Exrates and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Interest directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Interest should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Interest using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Interest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Interest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.