bitJob (CURRENCY:STU) traded up 4.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. bitJob has a total market capitalization of $18,333.00 and $20.00 worth of bitJob was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, bitJob has traded 35.6% lower against the US dollar. One bitJob token can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, IDEX, YoBit and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00208213 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.51 or 0.01289750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027947 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119677 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
bitJob’s launch date was August 2nd, 2017. bitJob’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 87,816,093 tokens. The official website for bitJob is bitjob.io. The Reddit community for bitJob is /r/bitJob and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. bitJob’s official Twitter account is @BitJob_Team and its Facebook page is accessible here. bitJob’s official message board is medium.com/bitjob.
Buying and Selling bitJob
bitJob can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC, Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitJob directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitJob should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase bitJob using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for bitJob Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitJob and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.