Brickblock (CURRENCY:BBK) traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 4th. One Brickblock token can now be bought for $0.0203 or 0.00000272 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, BitMart and IDEX. Brickblock has a market capitalization of $1.53 million and approximately $14,610.00 worth of Brickblock was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Brickblock has traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00049395 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00092948 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001210 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001077 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00077895 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7,468.75 or 1.00003948 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003132 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000443 BTC.
Brickblock Token Profile
Brickblock (BBK) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 5th, 2018. Brickblock’s total supply is 265,000,143 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,131,283 tokens. Brickblock’s official website is www.brickblock.io. Brickblock’s official Twitter account is @brickblock_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Brickblock is blog.brickblock.io. The Reddit community for Brickblock is /r/BrickBlock and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Brickblock
Brickblock can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Gate.io and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Brickblock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Brickblock should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Brickblock using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Brickblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Brickblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.