Clipper Coin (CURRENCY:CCC) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One Clipper Coin token can currently be purchased for $0.0262 or 0.00000351 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, IDCM and Coinsuper. Clipper Coin has a market cap of $77.12 million and $205,549.00 worth of Clipper Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Clipper Coin has traded up 91.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00038696 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $551.01 or 0.07374305 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002175 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00023871 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00000997 BTC.
Clipper Coin Profile
Clipper Coin (CCC) is a token. It launched on April 26th, 2018. Clipper Coin’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,943,270,216 tokens. Clipper Coin’s official website is clippercoin.com. Clipper Coin’s official Twitter account is @ClipperCoinCap.
Clipper Coin Token Trading
Clipper Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, IDCM and FCoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Clipper Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Clipper Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Clipper Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Clipper Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Clipper Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.