Content Neutrality Network (CURRENCY:CNN) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Content Neutrality Network has a total market cap of $1.58 million and $78,821.00 worth of Content Neutrality Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Content Neutrality Network token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including DDEX, CoinEx, UEX and IDEX. During the last seven days, Content Neutrality Network has traded 15.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00208245 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $97.41 or 0.01305107 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00028002 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119964 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Content Neutrality Network Token Profile
Content Neutrality Network’s genesis date was February 28th, 2018. Content Neutrality Network’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,035,223,816 tokens. The official website for Content Neutrality Network is cnntoken.io. Content Neutrality Network’s official Twitter account is @CNN_Blockchain.
Buying and Selling Content Neutrality Network
Content Neutrality Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, CoinBene, UEX, HADAX, ABCC, DDEX and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Content Neutrality Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Content Neutrality Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Content Neutrality Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Content Neutrality Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Content Neutrality Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.