Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Dent has a market cap of $13.49 million and $183,567.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dent token can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, WazirX, FCoin and Binance. During the last seven days, Dent has traded 4.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002939 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013404 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00208586 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.68 or 0.01307230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027959 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119899 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Dent Token Profile
Dent launched on July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 76,875,838,994 tokens. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dent is www.dentcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, OKEx, FCoin, BitForex, CoinBene, Liquid, WazirX, Bitbns, Coinrail, Radar Relay, Lykke Exchange, LATOKEN, Binance, IDEX, Fatbtc, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Cobinhood, Allbit and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.