Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 4th. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kraken, Robinhood, Cryptomate and Crex24. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $270.69 million and approximately $70.77 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded down 4.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.93 or 0.00616016 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012286 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00001069 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00010701 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00001015 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000595 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000292 BTC.
Dogecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 122,327,110,780 coins. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dogecoin’s official website is dogecoin.com.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Bittrex, BX Thailand, Cryptomate, Poloniex, Indodax, BiteBTC, Instant Bitex, ZB.COM, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, Bits Blockchain, Bittylicious, Tripe Dice Exchange, Koineks, C-Patex, Fatbtc, BtcTrade.im, Cryptohub, CoinEx, Coindeal, CoinFalcon, FreiExchange, Exrates, Ovis, C-CEX, QBTC, Upbit, Bleutrade, BCEX, Exmo, Coinsquare, Coinbe, Kraken, Bit-Z, Gate.io, Novaexchange, HitBTC, Livecoin, Mercatox, Bitbns, Graviex, Crex24, OpenLedger DEX, CoinEgg, Trade Satoshi, BitFlip, cfinex, YoBit, SouthXchange, Sistemkoin, Robinhood, CoinExchange, Tux Exchange, Bitsane, BTC Trade UA and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.