GAMB (CURRENCY:GMB) traded 11.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. GAMB has a market capitalization of $545,143.00 and approximately $97,887.00 worth of GAMB was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, GAMB has traded 23.6% lower against the US dollar. One GAMB token can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and KuCoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00039024 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $521.12 or 0.07198372 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002259 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00023574 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000077 BTC.
GAMB (CRYPTO:GMB) is a token. Its genesis date was June 20th, 2018. GAMB’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,853,249,989 tokens. The official message board for GAMB is medium.com/@gambproject. GAMB’s official website is gamb.io. GAMB’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GAMB Token Trading
GAMB can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GAMB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GAMB should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GAMB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GAMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GAMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.