GAPS (CURRENCY:GAP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. In the last week, GAPS has traded down 1% against the dollar. One GAPS token can currently be purchased for approximately $6.98 or 0.00093360 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and BitForex. GAPS has a total market capitalization of $69.84 million and approximately $1.31 million worth of GAPS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00049411 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0902 or 0.00001206 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00001077 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00078297 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7,504.02 or 1.00307097 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003032 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
GAPS Token Profile
GAPS (GAP) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 13th, 2016. GAPS’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. GAPS’s official Twitter account is @Gapcoin. The official message board for GAPS is medium.com/@gapschain. GAPS’s official website is gapschain.io/main.
Buying and Selling GAPS
GAPS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and BitForex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GAPS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GAPS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GAPS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GAPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GAPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.