Gems (CURRENCY:GEM) traded down 17.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 4th. One Gems token can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io and Fatbtc. During the last week, Gems has traded down 21.9% against the US dollar. Gems has a total market cap of $218,839.00 and $1,316.00 worth of Gems was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002998 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013820 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00209847 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $95.63 or 0.01317171 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00028095 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00120739 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Gems launched on January 6th, 2018. Gems ‘s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,152,794,971 tokens. The Reddit community for Gems is /r/gemsprotocol. The official message board for Gems is blog.gems.org. The official website for Gems is gems.org. Gems ‘s official Twitter account is @getgemsorg.
Buying and Selling Gems
Gems can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gems directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gems should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gems using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gems and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.