Lightpaycoin (CURRENCY:LPC) traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 4th. In the last week, Lightpaycoin has traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Lightpaycoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, Crex24 and CoinExchange. Lightpaycoin has a total market capitalization of $4,771.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Lightpaycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00208213 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $96.51 or 0.01289750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027947 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119677 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Lightpaycoin Coin Profile
Lightpaycoin’s total supply is 5,803,455 coins and its circulating supply is 5,793,754 coins. Lightpaycoin’s official website is lightpaycoin.org. Lightpaycoin’s official Twitter account is @LightPayCoin.
Lightpaycoin Coin Trading
Lightpaycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightpaycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lightpaycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lightpaycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lightpaycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightpaycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.