Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 4th. In the last seven days, Maker has traded up 0.7% against the US dollar. Maker has a total market capitalization of $552.17 million and approximately $4.82 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maker token can currently be bought for approximately $552.17 or 0.07392519 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Kucoin, GOPAX and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00038654 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002177 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00023863 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00000999 BTC.
Maker (MKR) is a token. Its launch date was August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinMex, Bibox, OKEx, Switcheo Network, DDEX, IDEX, Bancor Network, HitBTC, Kucoin, GOPAX, Gate.io, OasisDEX, Kyber Network, Ethfinex, Radar Relay and BitMart. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.