MASTERNET (CURRENCY:MASH) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. MASTERNET has a total market capitalization of $5,176.00 and $211.00 worth of MASTERNET was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MASTERNET token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and STEX. In the last seven days, MASTERNET has traded 2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00208213 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.51 or 0.01289750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027947 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119677 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
MASTERNET’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 31,686,740 tokens. The Reddit community for MASTERNET is /r/MasternetMASH and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for MASTERNET is akasicglobal.io. MASTERNET’s official Twitter account is @MasternetMASH.
Buying and Selling MASTERNET
MASTERNET can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MASTERNET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MASTERNET should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MASTERNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MASTERNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MASTERNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.