NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. NULS has a total market cap of $21.54 million and $2.93 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, NULS has traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar. One NULS token can now be bought for about $0.29 or 0.00004028 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, QBTC, Bit-Z and ChaoEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002998 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013820 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00209847 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $95.63 or 0.01317171 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00028095 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00120739 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000098 BTC.
NULS launched on September 1st, 2017. NULS’s total supply is 105,838,574 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,770,500 tokens. NULS’s official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here. NULS’s official message board is steemit.com/@nuls. The Reddit community for NULS is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for NULS is nuls.io.
Buying and Selling NULS
NULS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, OKEx, QBTC, Binance, CoinBene, DragonEX, Kucoin and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NULS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NULS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.