Ocean Protocol (CURRENCY:OCEAN) traded 10.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Ocean Protocol has a total market cap of $8.77 million and approximately $8.33 million worth of Ocean Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ocean Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.0258 or 0.00000356 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and Bilaxy. During the last seven days, Ocean Protocol has traded 22.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013867 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00210109 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.31 or 0.01316504 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00027916 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00120102 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Ocean Protocol Profile
Ocean Protocol’s genesis date was May 18th, 2018. Ocean Protocol’s total supply is 613,099,141 tokens and its circulating supply is 340,405,994 tokens. Ocean Protocol’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ocean Protocol is blog.oceanprotocol.com. Ocean Protocol’s official website is oceanprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Ocean Protocol is /r/oceanprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Ocean Protocol
Ocean Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ocean Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ocean Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ocean Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ocean Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ocean Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.