Open Trading Network (CURRENCY:OTN) traded down 0.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Over the last week, Open Trading Network has traded 12.9% higher against the US dollar. Open Trading Network has a market cap of $17,377.00 and $161.00 worth of Open Trading Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Open Trading Network token can currently be bought for $0.0086 or 0.00000119 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, YoBit, Livecoin and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002998 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013820 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00209847 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.63 or 0.01317171 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00028095 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00120739 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000098 BTC.
About Open Trading Network
Open Trading Network was first traded on October 2nd, 2017. Open Trading Network’s total supply is 82,630,002 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,024,530 tokens. The Reddit community for Open Trading Network is /r/open_trading_network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Open Trading Network’s official Twitter account is @OTNcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Open Trading Network is otn.org.
Open Trading Network Token Trading
Open Trading Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, Bit-Z, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Trading Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Trading Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Open Trading Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Trading Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Trading Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.