Patron (CURRENCY:PAT) traded 17.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. During the last week, Patron has traded 64.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Patron has a total market capitalization of $135,376.00 and $84.00 worth of Patron was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Patron token can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, IDAX, HitBTC and CoinBene.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002998 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013820 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00209847 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.63 or 0.01317171 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00028095 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00120739 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Patron’s genesis date was February 25th, 2018. Patron’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 393,783,651 tokens. Patron’s official Twitter account is @atsushi530 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Patron is medium.com/@patronproject. The official website for Patron is patron-influencers.com.
Buying and Selling Patron
Patron can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, CoinBene, Exrates, Hotbit, HitBTC, YoBit and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patron should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Patron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.