Qwertycoin (CURRENCY:QWC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One Qwertycoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC and Crex24. Qwertycoin has a total market capitalization of $1.38 million and approximately $1,528.00 worth of Qwertycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Qwertycoin has traded 7.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Qwertycoin Coin Profile
Qwertycoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on February 4th, 2018. Qwertycoin’s total supply is 106,123,770,169 coins. The Reddit community for Qwertycoin is /r/QWERTYCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Qwertycoin’s official Twitter account is @
Qwertycoin Coin Trading
Qwertycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qwertycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qwertycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qwertycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qwertycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qwertycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.