Relex (CURRENCY:RLX) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Over the last seven days, Relex has traded down 16% against the U.S. dollar. Relex has a market capitalization of $253,491.00 and approximately $239.00 worth of Relex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Relex token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Sistemkoin and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002977 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013839 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.28 or 0.00210444 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.50 or 0.01315593 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028277 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.73 or 0.00120294 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Relex Token Profile
Relex’s genesis date was August 9th, 2017. Relex’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,879,589,014 tokens. Relex’s official Twitter account is @RelexTalk and its Facebook page is accessible here. Relex’s official website is www.relex.io. The Reddit community for Relex is /r/RelexRLX.
Buying and Selling Relex
Relex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and Sistemkoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Relex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Relex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Relex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Relex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Relex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.