StarterCoin (CURRENCY:STAC) traded 31% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Over the last week, StarterCoin has traded down 61.2% against the U.S. dollar. One StarterCoin token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid and Bancor Network. StarterCoin has a total market capitalization of $9,338.00 and $118.00 worth of StarterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013867 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00210109 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.31 or 0.01316504 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00027916 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00120102 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000095 BTC.
StarterCoin Token Profile
StarterCoin’s genesis date was November 23rd, 2017. StarterCoin’s total supply is 342,007,189 tokens. StarterCoin’s official Twitter account is @realCoinStarter. The Reddit community for StarterCoin is /r/coinstarterico. StarterCoin’s official website is www.coinstarter.com.
StarterCoin Token Trading
StarterCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network and Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StarterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StarterCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase StarterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StarterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StarterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.