TrueDeck (CURRENCY:TDP) traded up 8.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One TrueDeck token can currently be purchased for about $0.0047 or 0.00000065 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Mercatox. TrueDeck has a market capitalization of $144,100.00 and $11,818.00 worth of TrueDeck was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, TrueDeck has traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002980 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013856 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00210147 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $95.54 or 0.01315161 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028277 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.72 or 0.00120078 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
TrueDeck Token Profile
TrueDeck was first traded on May 29th, 2018. TrueDeck’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 30,717,516 tokens. TrueDeck’s official Twitter account is @TrueDeckCasino. TrueDeck’s official message board is medium.com/@truedeck. TrueDeck’s official website is truedeck.io.
Buying and Selling TrueDeck
TrueDeck can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueDeck directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueDeck should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrueDeck using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueDeck Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueDeck and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.