VoteCoin (CURRENCY:VOT) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 4th. Over the last seven days, VoteCoin has traded 19.4% lower against the dollar. VoteCoin has a total market capitalization of $105,184.00 and $111.00 worth of VoteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VoteCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.43 or 0.00366578 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00080512 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00069609 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003324 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00001226 BTC.
VoteCoin Coin Profile
VoteCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on August 31st, 2017. VoteCoin’s total supply is 69,180,875 coins. The official website for VoteCoin is votecoin.site. VoteCoin’s official Twitter account is @vote_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
VoteCoin Coin Trading
VoteCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VoteCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VoteCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VoteCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VoteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VoteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.