WAX (CURRENCY:WAXP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. WAX has a total market capitalization of $22.25 million and $667,901.00 worth of WAX was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, WAX has traded up 13.3% against the dollar. One WAX token can currently be purchased for about $0.0238 or 0.00000319 BTC on exchanges including Bithumb, Ethfinex, HitBTC and Bancor Network.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013413 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00208216 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.55 or 0.01307228 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027983 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119902 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000099 BTC.
WAX Token Profile
WAX’s genesis date was October 5th, 2017. WAX’s total supply is 3,575,661,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 934,780,690 tokens. WAX’s official Twitter account is @WAX_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for WAX is /r/WAX_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WAX’s official website is wax.io. WAX’s official message board is medium.com/wax-io.
Buying and Selling WAX
WAX can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Kyber Network, C2CX, Kucoin, Bittrex, Tidex, Bibox, IDEX, Bancor Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Huobi, Bithumb, Ethfinex, Upbit and Radar Relay. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WAX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WAX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WAX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.