ZUM TOKEN (CURRENCY:ZUM) traded up 42.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Over the last seven days, ZUM TOKEN has traded 35.4% higher against the dollar. ZUM TOKEN has a market capitalization of $9,420.00 and approximately $247.00 worth of ZUM TOKEN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZUM TOKEN token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Paritex and Mercatox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $53.01 or 0.00728397 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 72.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004694 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002498 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003299 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001904 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
About ZUM TOKEN
ZUM is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 11th, 2019. ZUM TOKEN’s total supply is 97,324,718,163 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,013,234,823 tokens. The official message board for ZUM TOKEN is medium.com/@tournamenttoken. ZUM TOKEN’s official Twitter account is @
ZUM TOKEN Token Trading
ZUM TOKEN can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Paritex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZUM TOKEN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZUM TOKEN should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZUM TOKEN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZUM TOKEN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZUM TOKEN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.