BitCoin One (CURRENCY:BTCONE) traded down 19.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. One BitCoin One token can currently be purchased for about $0.0036 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular exchanges. BitCoin One has a total market cap of $344,460.00 and $199.00 worth of BitCoin One was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, BitCoin One has traded up 60.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003008 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013272 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.79 or 0.00208750 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $97.33 or 0.01286729 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00027787 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00119442 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000094 BTC.
BitCoin One Profile
BitCoin One’s total supply is 119,702,457 tokens and its circulating supply is 95,420,349 tokens. The official website for BitCoin One is www.bitcoinone.io. BitCoin One’s official Twitter account is @THEBITCOINONE and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BitCoin One Token Trading
BitCoin One can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoin One directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitCoin One should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitCoin One using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoin One Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoin One and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.