Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 8th. One Chainlink token can now be purchased for $2.05 or 0.00027288 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Mercatox, Gate.io and Coinbase. Chainlink has a market cap of $718.61 million and $98.34 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Chainlink has traded down 4.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003039 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013347 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.67 or 0.00208282 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $96.39 or 0.01281089 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000740 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00120407 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Chainlink’s genesis date was September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Chainlink is chain.link. The official message board for Chainlink is medium.com/chainlink. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract.
Chainlink Token Trading
Chainlink can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Coinbase, OKEx, Mercatox, Binance, Kyber Network, Huobi, Gate.io and Radar Relay. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainlink should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chainlink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.