ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. One ZClassic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002884 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last week, ZClassic has traded down 16.5% against the US dollar. ZClassic has a market cap of $1.72 million and $4,037.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.68 or 0.00395432 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00080393 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00071141 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0868 or 0.00001156 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00001247 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZClassic (CRYPTO:ZCL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 6th, 2016. ZClassic’s total supply is 7,964,512 coins. ZClassic’s official website is zclassic.org. The Reddit community for ZClassic is /r/ZClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZClassic’s official Twitter account is @zclassiccoin.
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.