Silverway (CURRENCY:SLV) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 10th. In the last seven days, Silverway has traded down 1.2% against the US dollar. One Silverway token can now be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00004621 BTC on exchanges including CoinLim, Coinsbit and BitMart. Silverway has a total market cap of $36.24 million and approximately $418,216.00 worth of Silverway was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,849.99 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $242.84 or 0.03093804 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003470 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001543 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $51.48 or 0.00656127 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006144 BTC.
- Ultra (UOS) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002297 BTC.
Silverway Token Profile
Silverway (CRYPTO:SLV) is a token. Silverway’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,000,000 tokens. Silverway’s official Twitter account is @ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Silverway’s official website is silverway.io. Silverway’s official message board is medium.com/silverwayplatform.
Silverway Token Trading
Silverway can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsbit, BitMart and CoinLim. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Silverway directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Silverway should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Silverway using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Silverway Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Silverway and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.