Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on September 12th. One Pillar token can now be bought for approximately $0.0158 or 0.00000152 BTC on major exchanges. Pillar has a market capitalization of $4.09 million and $13,975.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Pillar has traded 4.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001550 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00045638 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00006565 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $509.19 or 0.04899611 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004955 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002571 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00037297 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.58 or 0.00053645 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Pillar Token Profile
Pillar (PLR) is a token. Its launch date was July 14th, 2017. Pillar’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 259,348,201 tokens. The official website for Pillar is pillarproject.io. Pillar’s official message board is medium.com/pillarproject. The Reddit community for Pillar is /r/PillarProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pillar’s official Twitter account is @PillarWallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pillar Token Trading
Pillar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pillar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pillar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pillar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.